DANCE FLOOR BASICS
Learn how to rock, bounce, body roll and isolate so you can add flavour to your moves. This is the perfect course for people who have no dance experience. Go from awkward two-stepper to self-confident rug cutter at your cousin's wedding.
This is a fundamentals course on how to groove. Learning a groove means you're learning how to add flavour and soul to your movement.
- Learn how to head nod, bounce and body rock
- Learn how to body roll and whine
- Learn how to isolate your chest, hips and neck
- Lean the basics of picking up choreography
- Learn the skills to reconnect with your body
- Tear it up next time you go out dancing
- Get bulk compliments from everyone who watches you cutting shapes
What You Get
- Each of the five modules comes with a bomb playlist so you can practise your new grooves to a range of different songs, tempos and moods.
- Each of the 18 individual lessons comes with a written outline of the history and mechanical breakdown of the groove along with an extra challenge for you to try if you feel like you're nailing the basics.
- Lessons are complimented by pop-culture video clips that use these grooves - so once you learn a move, you can have a stalk to see how Vanilla Ice, Shakira, Will Smith and Bey use grooves to look so ah-mazing on screen.
Taking these classes in a real life course would cost you over $100 USD, without the ability to repeat, replay or rewind the instructions. We're offering you all of the above for only $16 USD!
Your Groove Therapist
Training across New York, Paris, Berlin, London, Tokyo, Brazil and regional Australia, Vanessa has landed herself in some incredible dance opportunities, including an Adidas sponsorship as well as choreographing, casting dancers and playing the feature role in campaigns for Nike, Samsung, Cartier, Bonds, G-star RAW and MTV.
Above all though, Vanessa prides herself on bringing out the inner dancer in all of us. This isn't about working within the world of professional dancers, it's about making the brilliance of dance accessible to all walks of life.
It's never too late to start learning.